War Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new rule proposal

2 posters

Go down

new rule 	proposal Empty new rule proposal

Post by dr.applepie Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:28 pm

so I have had a few accidents with nobling ( someone nobled a new village and my troops are already on their way..) and that's why i decide to suggest a new rule for nobling to avoid these accidents to happen..

So, if someone is nobling new village he MUST to send notification to all members near new village and ask everyone to stop attacking to it. like "hi, I'm nobling this village [village name] can you please stop attacking to it." in this way we could obstruct those accidents...

I hope at someone understood my point =)

dr.applepie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

new rule 	proposal Empty Re: new rule proposal

Post by annfurnell Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:32 pm

I think this is a good idea, it saves a lot of aggravation when people are so close together, and for the sake of an email you won't have to worry about losing troops and things when you noble villages.

Plus since most of us are in set areas and have the vast vast majority of villages in that area, the chances are you are only go to have one or two people around to email so it's not much effort really.

annfurnell

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by dr.applepie Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:34 pm

i have already used that system... i hope other members will start using it too...

dr.applepie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum